Randal Busby is our corporate counsel, bringing a breadth of experience and down-to-earth practicality to our team.
- B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Sociology from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, Arkansas.
- Juris Doctor degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, Arkansas, in 2005.
- Served in a variety of real estate management and corporate business positions at Walmart’s home office for 15 years.
- Worked in private practice with multiple law firms in northwest Arkansas, working with individual and business clients.
- A lifelong singer and musician, Randal is involved in music ministry at his local community church.
- He and his wife, Bethany, live in Texas City with their rescue animals--a black cat named Cosmos and his Shiba Inu dog, Roman.